MotherHouse Goddess Temple is a devotional community and living altar to Goddess in all of Her emanations. Through ritual, myth, magick, and sacred inspiration, we offer sanctuary for those seeking transformation through the Divine Feminine.
MotherHouse Goddess Temple is honored to serve Goddess in all of Her aspects and provide community for devotees worldwide. Bringing Goddess to our world has never been more important. Thank you for being here and you are invited to join our free Goddess Temple events!
THANK YOU for presence and support of MotherHouse Goddess Temple. Your support via registering for online courses and sharing our events, means we can continue expanding our free events, community services, Goddess myth and practices information, scholarship offerings, plus you assist in the maintenance of the temple altars. As well, the goal of MotherHouse Goddess Temple is to establish a vibrant Priestess and Interfaith Minister Ordination Program to begin in 2021/2022 online and with in-person retreats. Your patronage nourishes this goal as well.
The Mission of MotherHouse Goddess Temple is:
- To provide a safe and nurturing space online for Goddess devotees to gather, share, study, and connect.
- To empower women and men to seek and connect with the Goddess within and without and live authentic lives of power.
- To incorporate the practices and qualities of the EveryDay Sacred and Mindfulness into our daily lives.
- To make Goddess in all of Her emanations accessible by providing well-researched information on Goddess Spirituality, Goddess Myths, correspondences and ritual practices, as well as ways to connect in modern day.
- To give opportunities for devotees of Goddess and those interested in Goddess Spirituality to connect with Teachers and explore the Divine Feminine in all aspects of their lives.
- To inspire devotees of Goddess to create their own rituals, prayers, and poems for Goddess and their sacred experiences.
- To laugh, sing, dance, share stories, validate each other, blossom, and reach for the stars all in Her name.
- To plant the Seeds of Goddess throughout the world.
Priestess Kimberly Moore is the Founder of MotherHouse and Mystery School of the Goddess and MotherHouse Goddess Temple.She has more than twenty years of experience as a Priestess of Goddess. read more about Kimberly
MOTHERHOUSE GODDESS TEMPLE HOLYDAYS
Everyday is a celebration of Goddess and how She manifests in our lives, but there are some special dates that are observed at MotherHouse Goddess Temple. Many of these Goddesses are pillars of our Temple. MotherHouse Goddess Temple provides free ritual meditations for many of these dates. Please stay connected to receive updates on our next online event.
Through the MotherHouse of the Goddess blog, we provide a monthly Goddess calendar for you to sync into theHolyDays that have meaning for your practice. See the latest Goddess Calendar here
SEE BELOW FOR THE MOST CURRENT EVENTS
**Register below to receive updates about our current events
2021 HOLYDAY TEMPLE OBSERVANCES
See the monthly Goddess Calendars for all the Goddess HolyDays!
Featured Goddess: BRIGID
Free Goddess Meditation Circle: Sunday 1/31/21 at 4pm eastern
2/1/20 Brigid’s Feast Day – read more about Brigid here
Featured Goddess: Venus as the Morning & Evening Star
Featured Goddess: KUAN YIN
MOTHERHOUSE GODDESS TEMPLE SERVICES
All services are provided by Founder and Priestess Kimberly F. Moore. Recommendations and referrals to other temples and Priestesses will be given if needed.
From ritual meditations, to devotional services, to spiritual consultation, we are happy to provide you with the insight that you are seeking.
Goddess and Intentional Candle Workings
MotherHouse Goddess Temple is honored to offer our altars as sacred spaces to support and uplift your intentions and Goddess petitions. Candles are anointed and dressed with oils and herbs that are in alignment with your needs – protection, purification, love, release, healing, abundance, new project, good fortune, blessing, uncrossing, psychic development, spiritual connection to a particular Goddess, or whatever intention you are holding right now. Read more