I’m wishing the happiest of birthdays to 10,000 Blessings Feng Shui! She’s 16 years old today and I realize I’ve now sent more than 400 newsletters over the years–wow!
My heart swells with gratitude for my teachers, especially Grandmaster Lin Yun, Grandmaster Lillian Too, HH the Dalai Lama, Catherine Ingram and Andrew Harvey; for my Helpful People and Benefactors who help me put my work out into the world ~ Holly, Alistair, Gregory, Dianne, Kimberly, Gary and Maggie. Bless you always.
And YOU, gentle readers, clients, students and customers ~ your enthusiasm for Feng Shui always touches me so deeply. Everything I do is all for you. Always for you! I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to love the work I do every day!
I know things continue to be so difficult right now. My heart continues to wing you loving care and support. May vital health be yours now and always. And please let me know if I can support you during this time by telephone with Feng Shui, divination or meditation ~ email me for details.
May 10,000 Fragrant Blossoms Fall Gently on Your Life,
P.S. If you’ve received benefits or blessings from this ezine, please repost on Facebook or forward to your friends. A deep bow of gratitude!
P.P.S. If you missed it, I’ve been offering a free series “18 Days of Feng Shui Practices + Meditations to Support You During Our Collective Time of Retreating and Restoring” over in my Facebook Group (see more below) and you’re welcome to join in.
The Sky Is Clear
The sky is clear.
The earth is stable.
People are at peace with one another.
I am supported by the harmony of all three spheres.
All of my spiritual elements return to me.
All of the spiritual guardians accompany me.
The yin and yang of my life being are well integrated.
My life root is firm.
As I follow the path of revitalization
My mind and emotions become wholesomely active.
The goddess of my heart nourishes my life abundantly.
Internal chi enhances my spiritual growth
And all obstacles dissolve before me.
The channels of my life energy are balanced.
My natural healing power contributes to a long and happy life,
So that my virtuous fulfillment in the world can be accomplished.
Give a Gift,Share a Blessing
Send a thoughtful gift of a Share a Blessing Parcel to lift the spirits of your loved ones and their homes as we all join together to shelter in place.
Each parcel includes…
- A smudge stick (cedar, white sage or palo santo)
- A crystal (amethyst, rose quartz or clear quartz)
- Tie Guan Yin for a pot of tea
- A guide for use
- A handwritten greeting card with your name as the giver
- A stick of fragrant temple sandalwood incense will be lit at my altar for the prayer requests for both you and your friend
- Shipping anywhere in the United States
$9.00 while supplies last
Waterfalls of Gratitude
Gratitude begets waterfalls of abundant blessings!
- For 9 consecutive days, send out a handwritten thank you card and perhaps a gift as well, to the Helpful People, Benefactors, mentors, healers, teachers, clients, customers and so on in your life.
- Keep an ongoing litany of gratitude in your journal. I call mine “108 Miracles, Gratitudes, Blessings + Synchronicities.”
- Whisper 108 gratitudes with your mala.
- Daily Gratitude Litany with Coins Ritual. Each evening, take all of the coins from your wallet or pocket and hold them in your hands at your heart. Then begin to speak aloud a litany of everything you’re grateful while dropping your coins one-by-one into a beautiful vessel on your wealth altar. When your vessel is full, put the money into savings, treat yourself to something special, or donate to a charity.
- Make a daily offering (such as incense, candles, fruit, cups of hot fresh tea, clean cold water, flowers, chants, prostrations, mudras, bows, or dancing) filled with gratitude at your wealth altar for the Deity of Your Heart. It doesn’t matter what you decide to offer, just so it’s joyful, beautiful and heartfelt.
If you enjoy practices like this, then you’ll LOVE my home study online course “Feng Shui for Abundance: Waterfalls of Fortunate Blessings!” An eight-week feast of abundant delights!
$36 for the home-study course or $126 for the course + a one-on-one 30 minute telephone consultation
You can join me here.
A RITUAL BATH FOR YOUR HOME
This following recipe is from Mama Medicine. Given our world and times, ADAPT as needed and work with what you have! What’s most important from the Feng Shui view is your intention of clearing, blessing and protecting your home refuge.
“Once in a while it can be really beautiful to create a Ritual Bath for your home to clear stagnant energy, bless, and protect this place that offers you so much support.
In a large pot on your stove top bring clean water to just under the boiling point and add:
- A rose quartz crystal
- 1 cup pink salt
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- White rose petals
- Pinch of lemon grass
- Pinch EACH of tulsi, cinnamon and cedar leaves
- Bunch of rosemary
- Dash of bergamot, lemongrass, lavender and rose essential oils
Let mixture sit for a few hours to steep and cool. Strain all the loose herbs as you pour the bath potion into a mopping bucket so all that’s left is liquid (like a tea you would drink).
Sing into the Bath Potion. Pray and set an intention into the potion. Wash your walls and floors with the potion while you sing and/or put on healing music. Take a moment after to sit in silence and stillness in what you feel is the heart center of your home and observe the medicine you’ve created!
Please Note: you can put some of the potion into a spray bottle for the walls and lightly mist them to save time and keep your white walls white.”
PINK FULL MOON
April 7th brings a Full Moon and this would be a beautiful experience under the luminous light or ANY time you wish to feel connected to others. Open your own heart and let the love pour out as you silently or aloud say…
- I bless (you, another person or sentient being, situation, place)
- Blessings to (you, another person or sentient being, situation, place)
- Bless (you, another person or sentient being, situation, place) with a hundred thousand blessings for all time
- May you be bestowed with blessings (you, another person or sentient being, situation, place)
CALMING AND COURAGEOUS INSPIRATION IN THESE TIMES
“Burst out with love. Be a carrier of hope.”
1. Healing sources from one of my beloved teachers, Andrew Harvey, including meditations and poetry.
2. “Coronavirus Courage and Calm” podcast with Catherine Ingram, another beloved teacher of mine.
3. Jack Kornfield’s article “The Bodhisattva Response to Coronavirus.”
4. Bright Star has put together a fabulous page of uplifting content.
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP
I’ve created the 10,000 Blessings Community ~ a sacred online temple for creating Fortunate Blessings and Loving Kindness through Feng Shui practices and devotions for the Goddess Kuan Yin! Devotional, esoteric and experiential in nature. If this speaks to you, I’d love to have you join us.