The MotherHouse of the Goddess is a Gathering Place for seekers of sacred living, particularly modern women. We share resources on Goddess and Women’s Spirituality and mindful living, provide online courses, and promote and organize events online and offline. The MotherHouse is the hub for blog posts and information for those who are seeking everyday sacred living, mindfulness, empowerment, and community for Goddess Spirituality and the Divine Feminine. Seasonal articles, living mythology, tools and practices, and transformational stories are all a part of our exchange.
Wise Women, Wild Women, Priestesses, Shamans, Teachers, and Guides are all involved and more joining as our offerings and content increases. Make sure you pop over and meet our contributors! We also welcome submissions – click here for more info on how to write for MotherHouse.
The Mission of the MotherHouse of the Goddess is:
- To provide a safe and nurturing space online for modern women to gather, share, study, and connect.
- To empower Women to seek and connect with the Goddess within and without and live authentic lives of power.
- To incorporate the practices and qualities of the EveryDay Sacred and Mindfulness into our daily lives.
- To make Goddess in all of Her forms accessible by providing well-researched information on Goddess Spirituality, Goddess Myths, correspondences and ritual practices, as well as ways to connect in modern day.
- To give opportunities for Women and those interested in Goddess Spirituality to connect with Teachers and explore the Divine Feminine in all aspects of their lives.
- To inspire Women to create their own rituals, prayers and poems for Goddess and their sacred experiences.
- To laugh, sing, dance, share stories, validate each other, blossom, and reach for the stars all in Her name.
- To plant the Seeds of Goddess throughout the world.
**While many of our offerings are directed to women, all are welcome.
Under the temple dome of the The MotherHouse of the Goddess, there are several areas to explore:
Mystery School of the Goddess is our Sacred Feminine School on our online teaching platform. There are offerings for Sacred Feminine Studies, Wisdom Practices, Shamanism, and the Healing Arts. Many of the courses are self study, allowing you to complete them at your own pace. For those interested in getting to know us, we have frequent free community offerings as well. Our instructors are varied and well-qualified with academic and strong experiential backgrounds. New courses are released monthly and sometimes weekly.
Goddess Alive Radio is the podcast for the MotherHouse of the Goddess and is hosted by Kimberly F. Moore, Priestess and Founder of the MotherHouse of the Goddess. The show focuses on topics about Women’s Empowerment, Alternative Medicine, and Living Mythology – how the Goddess is moving through our lives today. Priestesses, Practitioners, Healers, and Shamans join us to discuss their practices, spiritual paths, and experiences. The show has been on hiatus and will resume in May 2017.
In MotherHouse Goddess Shop, we offer tools for sacred living and items to support and enhance your ritual and ceremonial needs.
Places to begin your exploration:
~ Goddess Portal Index – provides articles, links and resources for Goddesses and includes Living Mythology, Ancient Wisdom, and Goddess Practices to deepen and enhance your connection and facilitate your study.
~ Priestess Training Programs through Mystery School of the Goddess
~ Meet the Contributors and Teachers for the MotherHouse of the Goddess
For more information, please contact us to set up an email correspondence or call.
Thank you so much for your interest and we look forward to connecting with you!
Read More about Priestess and Founder – Kimberly Moore