Lakshmi throws the spell of the intoxicating sweetness of the divine; to be close to her is a profound happiness and to feel her within the heart is to make existence a rapture and a marvel; grace and charm and tenderness flow out from her like light from the sun and wherever she fixes her wonderful gaze or lets fall the loveliness of her smile, the soul is seized and made captive and plunged into the depths of an unfathomable bliss. Shri Aurobindo – The Mother
Is there a better way to celebrate the renewing energy of Spring than to invite the blessings of the Goddess Lakshmi?
This year, Spring Equinox coincides with the birthday, appearance, of the Goddess Lakshmi and MotherHouse Goddess Temple is hosting a free ritual meditation event on the date, March 20, 2019, at 8pm eastern.
Embodied within the Hindu Goddess Lakshmi is everything that makes life sweet and wonderful. She is success, prosperity, beauty, fertility, the luster of life that invigorates us and propels us forward in joy and happiness. Sri Lakshmi is every form and expression of goodness in the Universe and if she were to turn her gorgeous face from us, the world would die.
Join me for chatting, chanting, and meditation as we are infused by the magickal presence of the Goddess Lakshmi!
Click the button below to join MotherHouse Goddess Temple’s online space and access the call information, plus future free events.
Books to learn more about Lakshmi:
- Invoking Lakshmi the Goddess of Wealth in Song and Ceremony by Constantina Rhodes
- Lakshmi the Goddess of Wealth and Fortune – an Introduction by Devdutt Pattanaik
- Awakening Shakti – the Transformative Power of the Goddesses of Yoga by Sally Kempton
- Shakti Mantras – Tapping into the Great Goddess Energy Within by Thomas Ashley-Farrand
- Tantric Yoga and the Wisdom Goddesses by Dr. David Frawley