UgraTara (or Fierce Tara) is one of the ten Tantric Wisdom Goddesses. She is similar to Kali in Her powers over all states of dissolution. She assists in transitions, guiding us from one shore to the next. She helps us know when it is time to let go and inspires us to move forward toward our dreams. While She is related to the Buddhist Tara, UgraTara is a fiercer emanation of this Divine Mother who leads us out of the cremation grounds of the afflicted mind and into the nourishing wisdom of the heart.
Join us on Wednesday, November 10 at 8pm eastern for a teaching and live video ritual!
What you need: Please have a red cloth you can use as an altar cloth, 3 candles (tea lights are great), a small bowl or round vessel filled with water, a stick of incense, a lighter or matches, a bell, chimes or singing bowl and flowers or uncooked rice to offer. This is optional – you may also participate from the heart!
Registering for this event also registers you for future Goddess Moon Ritual Events with Laura Amazzone. If you are already registered, you will just be prompted to sign into the event.
By joining this course event, you will receive immediate access to:
- current and previous New Moon teachings and rituals
- resources for each monthly Goddess
- additional teaching information that may be provided
- access to a private Goddess Moon Rituals Facebook group to connect with others
- ongoing access to archives
- email reminders about upcoming rituals (2 days before and 1 hour before) and alerts that new Goddess information has been posted
- ability to join LIVE or to access archive