The October New Moon Teaching and Live Video Ritual on the Goddess Durga will be a LIVE video stream at 8pm eastern on Monday, October 12, 2015 with archive available after event. Your Priestess and Guide is Laura Amazzone and the event is free but donations are welcome. Reserve your space now
Join Laura for a teaching and new moon ritual on Goddess Durga, Goddess of Strength, Power, Courage and Justice. Durga is a Great Mother Goddess known for removing sorrow and difficulty and alleviating suffering. This special new moon ritual will take place the evening before Durga’s annual fall ritual festival begins on October 13.
***For more about Durga, check out Laura’s Durga Puja Course! Nine Nights of the Divine Mother – this course takes you through daily puja and celebration of Navratri beginning on 10/13
What you need to participate: Please have a red cloth you can use as an altar cloth, 3 candles (tea lights are great), a small bowl or round vessel filled with water, a stick of incense, a lighter or matches, and a bell, chimes or singing bowl.
Registering for this event also registers you for future Goddess Moon Ritual Events with Laura Amazzone. If you are already registered, you will just be prompted to sign into the event.
By joining this course event, you will receive immediate access to:
- current and previous New Moon teachings and rituals
- resources for each monthly Goddess
- additional teaching information that may be provided
- access to a private Goddess Moon Rituals Facebook group to connect with others
- ongoing access to archives
- email reminders about upcoming rituals (2 days before and 1 hour before) and alerts that new Goddess information has been posted
- ability to join LIVE or to access archive