Just a note – due to Laura’s travel schedule, we will be holding the ritual and teaching event on FALL EQUINOX: Wednesday, September 23 at 8pm eastern. Still listed as a Goddess Moon Ritual event.
Join Laura Amazzone for a teaching, meditation, visualization and ritual on The Yoginis. In South Asia the Yoginis take many forms. They are living Goddesses, tantric practitioners, and devotees and attendants of Goddess Durga.
We will invoke the 64 Yoginis through the recitation of their sacred names and by exploring some of their powers.
Please have a red cloth you can use as an altar cloth, 3 candles (tea lights are great), a small bowl or round vessel filled with water, a stick of incense, a lighter or matches, a bell, chimes or singing bowl and please collect 64 small rocks or stones. You can use beads if you have them too. Just be sure to have 64 small round objects (or even 64 rose petals or flowers if you like)!
See you all on Fall Equinox!
Registering for this event also registers you for future Goddess Moon Ritual Events with Laura Amazzone. If you are already registered, you will just be prompted to sign into the event.
By joining this course event, you will receive immediate access to:
- current and previous New Moon teachings and rituals
- resources for each monthly Goddess
- additional teaching information that may be provided
- access to a private Goddess Moon Rituals Facebook group to connect with others
- ongoing access to archives
- email reminders about upcoming rituals (2 days before and 1 hour before) and alerts that new Goddess information has been posted
- ability to join LIVE or to access archive