You are invited to gather in the magickal energy of the New Moon with Priestess and Shakta Yogini Laura Amazzone for powerful, free live monthly New Moon Goddess rituals. Each month, Laura will be unveiling a new Goddess (or group of Goddesses) in a teaching and ritual on or near the New Moon. You may join live or access the archives for any of the rituals.
By joining this course event, you will receive immediate access to:
- current and previous New Moon teachings and rituals
- resources for each monthly Goddess
- additional teaching information that may be provided
- access to a private Goddess Moon Rituals Facebook group to connect with others
- ongoing access to archives
- email reminders about upcoming rituals (2 days before and 1 hour before) and alerts that new Goddess information has been posted
- ability to join LIVE or to access archive
For the August New Moon Goddess Ritual Event
Join Laura Amazzone for a teaching, meditation, visualization and ritual on the Tantric Goddess Matangi. Matangi is a wild forest Mother. She is the outcaste, the one who refuses to submit, and the one who is free. Matangi is a Goddess of all the Arts. She inspires creativity and erotic power and sweetens our thoughts and speech!
The live event is on the night of the New Moon – August 14, 2015 and begins promptly at 8pm eastern. The live chat will be open beginning at 7:30pm eastern and we ask that you connect at least a few minutes before 8pm eastern. For those that cannot attend the live event, the archive will be available within a few hours after for access anytime. Use Firefox and Chrome browsers for the video to work whether live or archive.
If you would like to participate in the ritual, please gather:
- a red cloth you can use as an altar cloth
- 3 candles (tea lights are great)
- a small bowl or round vessel filled with water
- a stick of incense, a lighter or matches
- a bell, chimes or singing bowl
- rose or other flower petals you will offer
- small pieces of wood, leaves and other materials from the forest or nature—just enough to place on your altar
You are invited to participate in the ritual as you are able. If the items are accessible, then by all means gather them and perform your own ritual along with Laura. Or simply bask in the gorgeous energies, meditation, and visualization. Goddess sees our hearts, and that offering is as potent as any physical offering.
Would you like to learn more about the Goddess Matangi?
This presentation is from a course Laura taught online in the Yoga Philosophy Program at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles. Laura offers a guided visualization and meditation in the beginning of this presentation, followed by about 45 minutes of information and images (collected from over fifteen years of intensive research and personal experience and devotion) on the powers, qualities, symbols, myth and more related to Matangi, wild tantric Goddess of the Forest!