Kali – Primordial Mother, Goddess of Power
Join Priestess and Shakta Yogini Laura Amazzone for a teaching; meditation/visualization; and ritual on the Hindu Goddess Kali. There will also be time after to ask Laura questions.
This will be a LIVE event on July 15 at 8pm eastern but may be accessed and experienced anytime after July 15 via the archive.
Kali is our Primordial Cosmic Mother. She is a Goddess of death and rebirth, destruction and creation, power and liberation. Laura will explain the meaning behind Kali’s fearsome appearance and she will use one of Kali’s myths to show how we can work with Kali to transform our negative thoughts and fears and reclaim our power. We will invoke Kali to help us honor and release that which is holding us back by offering it all into the great void of Her sacred darkness. The New Moon is known in India as Amavasya and is a potent day to worship Mother Kali.
Read more about Laura Amazzone – Your Priestess for this Goddess Ritual
How it Works:
- Reserve your space now & register on Mystery School of the Goddess
- We will send an email reminder a few days in advance with all of the information to tune in LIVE, plus you can sign into the event anytime and check under lessons for instructions
- Join the Facebook event group!
- Tune in on July 15 with the Goddess Kali and Laura by signing into the Mystery School event
- PLEASE — USE FIREFOX OR CHROME TO ACCESS THE EVENT
- Access the archive anytime after July 15 to connect with the Goddess Kali on your own time
- The New Moon event is free but, please note, all participants are automatically added to the Mystery School email list & the email list for the Priestess leading the ritual
For those that join the event, Laura is also offering a discount on her intuitive readings if booked before August 13!
To participate in the ritual:
Please have a red cloth you can use as an altar cloth, 3 candles (tea lights are great), a small bowl or round vessel (kalasha) filled with water, rose or other flower petals you will offer (optional), a small bowl of uncooked rice (optional), a stick of incense, a lighter or matches.
See the example below or use what you have on hand!
Goddess Kali on MotherHouse of the Goddess:
New Moon Meditation on the Goddess Kali (Goddess Alive Radio)