This class consists of a Welcome Week with introductions, six 90-minute online seminars, plus an eighth week of integration and final Q & A, as well as guided study. This is a Beginners class. You do not have to have any previous astrological classes or experience to register, but of course, if you have any background in astrology, you are welcome to experience Mary’s “Jungian” perspective, which includes archetypal symbology and mythology. The study of Astrology will better help you to understand yourself, as well as giving you invaluable keys for understanding your relationships with your partners, family members, friends, etc.
This Class includes:
- Meeting the Actors: The 10 planets we use in Astrology: Understanding the Mythology, meaning and symbolism of the Planetary Archetypes (Class material provided in advance)
- The 12 Signs + the Houses : Creating the Mandala and your Birth Chart: Putting the pieces together (Identifying the planets, Signs & Houses) Using your own horoscope.
- Astrological Profiling: Interpreting the Birth Chart: Comparing and Analyzing the Charts of famous people, as well as family & friends.
- Develop a deeper understanding of yourself and your true destiny that can empower, strengthen and inspire you.
You will receive:
- A copy of your natal horoscope to work with, plus one additional family member or friend’s birth chart to work with. Chart information (birthdate, time & city of birth) must be supplied at registration.
- Six 90-minute class sessions (audio and/or webinar) as Mary works with you step-by-step to learn the ABC’s of astrology. In learning how to read a natal chart, we will cover the planets, signs and houses; the elements; and chart overview. By the end of the class, you will be familiar with how to read the basics of the birth chart.
- Weekly exercises to practice your class material.
- Access to recordings of all class sessions (for a designated period of time)
- PDF transcripts of any class hand-outs.
Investment: $175 for the entire course (payments accepted via Paypal)
Required Book that will be used throughout the course: Astrology for Yourself: How to Understand and Interpret Your Birth Chart by Demetra George & Douglas Bloch
COURSE DATES & TOPICS:
Welcome Information Packet – available as of Thursday 1/2
Class 1 : Thursday 1/9 – Intro & Overview: Why Astrology is Important/Jungian Perspective & Relationship; Spiritual Astrology & Karma; Meeting the Actors: The Planets & Their Archetypes
Class 2 : Thursday 1/16 –The Costumes: The 12 signs (Elements, Polarities & Modalities)
Class 3 : Thursday 1/23 –The Stage: The 12 Houses (Intercepted/Empty Houses ); Hemispheric Emphasis
Class 4: Thursday 1/30 (New Moon in Aquarius) Ascendant, MC & Angles; Astrology & Vocation; Discovering Your Personality “Mask”
Class 5: Thursday 2/6- The Mandala of your Natal Chart: Putting It All Together; Jungian Astrology
Class 6: Thursday 2/13 – Psychic Detective Work: Analyzing the charts of famous people.
Class 7: Thursday 2/20 – Wrap-up and Q&A with Mary